Plain Jane has a family...now what?!?!?

After 3 years of infertility, now learning how to be a mom.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Better late than never.

As promised (I know, I know, I promised these weeks ago), here are the pictures from the NTS.

http://www.comdotorg.com/bebe/12w5d-1.jpg
http://www.comdotorg.com/bebe/12w5d-2.jpg
http://www.comdotorg.com/bebe/12w5d-3.jpg

My sister swears she sees little boy parts in the pics. I think it's too early to say for sure. I guess we'll all have to wait until March to see what comes out.

Feeling much better as of late, I am quite thankful for the placenta. Husband says I was a wee bit irritable the last few weeks of the first trimester. I guess I can agree with him. Today is 16w2d. I have a regular appt. on Monday. It's been way too long since the last one.

9 Comments:

  • At 9/20/2005 1:14 PM, Blogger MsPrufrock said…

    16 weeks??? Where does the time go? I can't access the photos, but that could be my computer sucking.

    16 weeks...

     
  • At 9/20/2005 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Really glad to hear from you and that you're feeling better. I can't see the pictures either...

     
  • At 9/20/2005 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fixed pictures :)

     
  • At 9/20/2005 6:02 PM, Blogger OvaGirl said…

    Hey! They're gorgeous! I couldn't tell if there were boy bits but that's just me!

     
  • At 9/21/2005 2:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Your sister is on drugs or something. Its too early to be able to see any boy bits. I can see a lovely little arm and a leg and the umbilical cord though.

    Who's a cute little baby then. Woossa woossa woossa...ummm...excuse me.

    Also looking forward to that placenta thing kicking in.

     
  • At 9/21/2005 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yay I can see them! What a cute little baby! Hope things continue to get better and better.

     
  • At 9/22/2005 3:35 PM, Blogger April said…

    Wow. 16 weeks.... how exciting.

    Hoping things continue on an upswing for you.

     
  • At 9/22/2005 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    PJ,

    Glad to hear things are still going really well with your pregnancy and that the ultrasound went well too!

     
  • At 9/27/2005 12:37 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Hmmmmm... I can't even find the baby in those pictures, nevermind the boy parts, but it must be SO EXCITING for you to see them. I'm so glad things are going well for you. I just found your blog a few days ago and have now successfully put off vacuuming for a long time while I read through all your archives. Thanks so much for documenting your process.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home