Plain Jane has a family...now what?!?!?

After 3 years of infertility, now learning how to be a mom.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Still hanging in there.

Hey everyone.

Just wanted to post a quick update. Our u/s yesterday went well. It appears that the bleed has all but disappeared and all you ladies who said it was a subchorionic hematoma get first place because that is, in fact, what it was.

We still have no actual heartbeat number but it looked nice and strong. The RE finally fessed up yesterday that he didn't know how to get a heartbeat count using the u/s. I had to snicker at that one.

We've been released to the regular OB. My first OB appt. is next Tuesday. By next Tuesday I'll be 8w2d. This will be farther than I made it last time. Last time I had some bleeding at 8w4d and went in to have an u/s done and it showed that the baby had died at 8 weeks. So if all goes well till next appt. and that u/s shows everything is fine, we'll have made it farther along in this pregnancy than we did in the last.

The last two ultrasounds have given me some peace of mind, the one next week will be even better if everything stays good. It's always about waiting.

Thanks again for all of your comments and support. You ladies mean so much to me and I don't know what I'd do without all of you.

20 Comments:

  • At 7/21/2005 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so glad everything is fine and the HB is strong. Wishing you all the best for the weeks and months to come!

     
  • At 7/21/2005 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't think I ever offered my congratulations! I'm so happy for you and hope things continue to go well.

     
  • At 7/21/2005 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay! What great news.

     
  • At 7/21/2005 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats on a great appointment.

     
  • At 7/21/2005 3:31 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Just wanted to say it so wonderful to hear the good news! Glad the hb is nice and strong and you're released from the RE. Here's to the next few weeks going by very fast!!

     
  • At 7/21/2005 5:02 PM, Blogger Eggs Akimbo said…

    Very encouraging!

     
  • At 7/21/2005 7:13 PM, Blogger K said…

    Crossing all my parts that things continue to go well!

    Hugs,
    Kate

     
  • At 7/22/2005 8:23 AM, Blogger Foxxy One said…

    Mozel Tov!!!!

     
  • At 7/22/2005 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Released to your OB? That's wonderful!!!! Mazel tov from me, too.

    Good news in Chicago-land these days...

     
  • At 7/22/2005 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So glad everything is looking good!! Can't wait to hear about your first OB appointment.

     
  • At 7/22/2005 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am glad everything went well for you!

     
  • At 7/23/2005 5:50 AM, Blogger Susie said…

    Goad to hear everything's going well!

     
  • At 7/23/2005 11:24 AM, Blogger Tiff said…

    Wonderful. Glad it went so well! :)

     
  • At 7/23/2005 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    PJ: so pleased to hear the good news and keeping my fingers crossed for next week. Hope you are starting to feel as good about this as we are!

     
  • At 7/23/2005 5:49 PM, Blogger chris said…

    Great news.

    Enjoy the weekend.

     
  • At 7/25/2005 5:45 PM, Blogger Anne said…

    Holding my breath for you and wishing you the very best of luck. I know this is the hardest part. Glad everything seems to be going so well.

     
  • At 7/25/2005 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so glad that everything is alright and you are being released to your normal Ob/gyn.
    I will be thinking of you Tomorrow and I hope you can get a U/S pic soon..
    Hugs from Lesley

     
  • At 7/26/2005 2:40 PM, Blogger Chee Chee said…

    This is great news! Congrats!!!

     
  • At 7/26/2005 6:46 PM, Blogger Susie said…

    Hey PJ, hope your OB appt today went well!

     
  • At 7/27/2005 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Back to say I was thinking of you and I hope all is alright..
    Take care.
    Hugs from me to you.
    Luv Lesley

     

Post a Comment

<< Home