Plain Jane has a family...now what?!?!?

After 3 years of infertility, now learning how to be a mom.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Still hanging in there.

Hey everyone.

Just wanted to post a quick update. Our u/s yesterday went well. It appears that the bleed has all but disappeared and all you ladies who said it was a subchorionic hematoma get first place because that is, in fact, what it was.

We still have no actual heartbeat number but it looked nice and strong. The RE finally fessed up yesterday that he didn't know how to get a heartbeat count using the u/s. I had to snicker at that one.

We've been released to the regular OB. My first OB appt. is next Tuesday. By next Tuesday I'll be 8w2d. This will be farther than I made it last time. Last time I had some bleeding at 8w4d and went in to have an u/s done and it showed that the baby had died at 8 weeks. So if all goes well till next appt. and that u/s shows everything is fine, we'll have made it farther along in this pregnancy than we did in the last.

The last two ultrasounds have given me some peace of mind, the one next week will be even better if everything stays good. It's always about waiting.

Thanks again for all of your comments and support. You ladies mean so much to me and I don't know what I'd do without all of you.

22 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home