Plain Jane has a family...now what?!?!?

After 3 years of infertility, now learning how to be a mom.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

All's quiet on the Western front.

Nothing new or exciting going on. I'm 5w3d and still holding my breath.

The holiday was nice. My company was closed yesterday as well and since I get all of my blogging done at work, I didn't post. I've had a chance to catch up with all of you and it appears that all is well and fairly quiet.

T minus 7 days until the first u/s. I keep going back and forth in my mind of whether or not I want another beta before next Wednesday. Is knowing a couple days sooner that something may go bad going to make me feel any better? I think not. So these next couple days I will do my best to just wait, be patient, and enjoy being pregnant one more day. I hope I can keep this zen attitude for the next 35 weeks. I doubt I'll be able to, but the thought of it is nice. (Look there, I actually said something positive, I said for the next 35 weeks. Wow, I'm growing already.)

ooohhhhmmmm, oooohhhhmmmm, ooohhhhhmmmm

7 Comments:

  • At 7/06/2005 11:26 AM, Blogger K said…

    I think that is the best position you can take...one day at a time and enjoying each moment.

    Hoping the best for u/s day!
    Kate

     
  • At 7/06/2005 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations from a delurker! :) Sending you calm, zen-like thoughts to get you through to u/s day!

    *Kier*

     
  • At 7/06/2005 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's great PJ! Keep the positive thoughts flowing. Just enjoy this time. I'm excited to hear about the first u/s!

     
  • At 7/06/2005 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    SOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you! Great, great news. The paranoia is par for the course, I think, since you have been indoctrinated and now are one of us. But it all sounds good - yea!

     
  • At 7/08/2005 9:21 AM, Blogger Susie said…

    I'm hoping everything will go well for you. Keep us posted. My fingers are crossed. :-)

     
  • At 7/08/2005 1:21 PM, Blogger moi said…

    You could try
    om shanti shanti shanti
    which means om + peace

    thinking very good thoughts for you!

     
  • At 7/10/2005 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great to hear the positive creeping into your Blog... Iso hope that your big and fat and preg still in 32 weeks time...
    Hugs and love from Lesley

     

Post a Comment

<< Home