Plain Jane has a family...now what?!?!?

After 3 years of infertility, now learning how to be a mom.

Friday, June 24, 2005

The suspense is killing me...

So I tested this morning and there is still a line. That being said, I can't tell if my tunnel vision is making me think it's darker or that it actually is darker. So we're in the same boat still, nothing absolutley definitive. I will test again Sunday to see if anything has changed. If I don't get my period by Sunday, I will go in Monday for a beta test.

Would it have been too much to ask for for it to have been a definite yes or no, sheesh. If I can get some good pics I will see what you ladies think.

Still hanging in there, but may not be able to avoid the straight jacket for much longer.

8 Comments:

  • At 6/24/2005 9:43 AM, Blogger Foxxy One said…

    Can't you call your RE and get a beta done today? You're going to make me wait the WHOLE weekend??? Not fair PJ. (teasing)

     
  • At 6/24/2005 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The suspense is killing you? What about us??? LOL! Girl, you are so pregnant! Woohoo!

     
  • At 6/24/2005 11:31 AM, Blogger Mere said…

    Keeping fingers crossed you stay out of the straight jacket and that line keeps getting darker.

     
  • At 6/24/2005 11:33 AM, Blogger Susie said…

    You've had two positive HPTs! I think that is a pretty definitive answer...

     
  • At 6/24/2005 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is great! Come onnnn, beta.

     
  • At 6/24/2005 11:50 AM, Blogger Dramalish said…

    PJ...
    I think this is the real deal. I didn't wanna say before, but I'm pretty sure my RE has said "12 days" is about how long the trigger can stay in your system.
    And you are past that, hon. And there's still a line!!! Remember that you are still a bit early, so that's probably why it's not as dark as you would like, but...
    I think this is happening!!!!! Hooray! Bring on the beta!!
    -D.

     
  • At 6/25/2005 7:02 AM, Blogger Larisa said…

    Coming from BabyQuest - I sincerely hope you get good news on Monday. It sounds very promising.

     
  • At 6/26/2005 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A line is a line is a line! I know how it feels when the line is so pale you are afraid it's just your imagination, but two lines in a row? You're pregnant girl! Congratulations!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home