Plain Jane has a family...now what?!?!?

After 3 years of infertility, now learning how to be a mom.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Thanks for coming to the rescue.

You ladies are awesome. Thanks for all the well wishes and congratulations.

Thanks also for the information that I asked for. It seems like it's a unanimous vote for subchorionic hematoma (SH). While it does sound a bit like what I have, I haven't had any bleeding, which seems to be the hallmark of SH. I will call the doctor about this today. It seems that some google info says to rest and other info says to continue as normal. So I'm unsure whether I should exercise as planned tonight or not. I will update later once I have an answer.

Thanks again for all of your help with this. I'd be lost without each and every one of you.

Oh BTW, go give some love to my friend Dramalish. She was trying to be a big girl and wait for her beta on Friday, but got anxious and tested yesterday. Lo and behold, there were 2 lines.

5 Comments:

  • At 7/14/2005 1:43 PM, Blogger sweetisu said…

    I would hold off on the exercise bit if I were you. Just to be on the safe side.

    Congratulations btw!!!

     
  • At 7/14/2005 6:40 PM, Blogger OvaGirl said…

    All hail the power of the blog! You get info, you get snark, you get support, you get a few laughs... no wonder we're all addicted.

    Good luck and maybe it's best to err on the side of caution and do the rest and relax thing?

     
  • At 7/15/2005 12:58 AM, Blogger Dramalish said…

    Rest, rest, rest!

    And many congratulations!!!! I'm so excited girl. I won't even "what-if" the possibility of well *you know*, but....

    I'd love to be able to plan with you. But let's pretend I didn't say that. Just kidding, universe, don't jinx me!!!!

    -D.

     
  • At 7/15/2005 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thirds to holding off on exercise. You don't have to be bleeding to have a tear/sh - please wait until you hear from doctor or they can order another u/s.

     
  • At 7/15/2005 11:57 AM, Blogger Digging Out Slowly said…

    Fourths to holding off. You won't balloon into something resembling me after skipping one day. And you never know what might help, right?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home