Plain Jane has a family...now what?!?!?

After 3 years of infertility, now learning how to be a mom.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Distractions are good.

Thanks for this quiz Bugsy. I'll be interested to see what everyone's results are.

You Are 53% American
Most times you are proud to be an American.
Though sometimes the good ole US of A makes you cringe
Still, you know there's no place better suited to be your home.
You love your freedom and no one's going to take it away from you!




Also, Donnie over at BabyQuest and Tania at Infertility Squared have received some wonderful news. They are, indeed, pregnant and confirmed by doctors. Stop by and give them some love.

7 Comments:

  • At 7/16/2005 3:29 PM, Blogger chris said…

    Me: 43%. Surprisingly, my husband got 58%.

    Saw your comment on my blog--I want to run into cars with Ws on themt too! Here I thought it was just me.

    Oh, and sometimes, I want to throw a dirty diaper on them. Is that wrong?

    Take care.

     
  • At 7/17/2005 5:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm 24% American...I anticipated this. I think my husband, though British, is vastly more American than me.

    Pru

     
  • At 7/18/2005 10:06 AM, Blogger Dramalish said…

    Once again, I'm the weirdo when it comes to these quizzes:

    74% American

    And this, after the Republican quiz... I'm amazed you still let me cyber-hang with you! I gotta say though... that quiz had quite a slant, didn't it? Several questions were sorely lacking a forth choice. Silly, silly. :)

    Thanks for the nice shout out. Sigh. I thought the BFP was my victory, but it was just another battle (albeit a HUGE one). Glad to have someone crusading in like terms by my side!

    -D.

     
  • At 7/18/2005 10:06 AM, Blogger Dramalish said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 7/18/2005 11:33 PM, Blogger Tiff said…

    I am 34% American. Those quizzes are too funny. Thanks!

     
  • At 7/21/2005 4:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm unsurprisingly only 17% american - given I live in the UK that's not so shabby!

     
  • At 8/01/2005 2:32 PM, Blogger lorem ipsum said…

    I win. Fifteen percent, and I vote!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home