Plain Jane has a family...now what?!?!?

After 3 years of infertility, now learning how to be a mom.

Friday, August 19, 2005

No Cooperation

The nuchal translucency screening didn't happen today because someone decided that doing headstands would be fun. Since someone decided that headstands were going to be the only position today, the tech couldn't take an accurate measurement. Hopefully, floating will be on next Friday's agenda.

We did get to see a really cool u/s today though, complete with pics. I'll scan them as soon as I have a chance to. The gymnast measures 4.6 cm with a heartrate of 182. It actually resembles a human now, no more garden slug-like creature. It was pretty amazing to see how much movement goes on in there that I can't even feel. It's amazing.

Thanks for all the advice on what to do for the job thing. I think I've decided to not say anything until I've been working the probationary period (30, 60, 90 whatever days) and then disclose. That way I will have proven myself and when I say I'll be back after leave, they can believe me.

Thanks again for everything.

3 Comments:

  • At 8/21/2005 4:08 PM, Blogger Dramalish said…

    Hey girlie..
    Where are the pictures?? Get with the goods, cause I wanna see the headstands!
    Glad things are going along well for you. Keep a'postin', ya hear?
    -D.

     
  • At 8/21/2005 5:23 PM, Blogger OvaGirl said…

    hey...headstands ARE fun!

    (Also can't wait to see pics!)

     
  • At 8/23/2005 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A week? You have to wait over a week and you're not going absolutely insane? Where do you get the patience? Because let me tell ya sister - I want IN.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home