Plain Jane has a family...now what?!?!?

After 3 years of infertility, now learning how to be a mom.

Monday, August 01, 2005

Without further ado...

I present to you the links that everyone requested. I do like the idea of the links so that those who choose not to actually have a choice of viewing or not. The link names are pretty indicative of what they are.

http://www.comdotorg.com/bebe/6w3d.jpg
http://www.comdotorg.com/bebe/7w3d.jpg
http://www.comdotorg.com/bebe/8w2d.jpg

I also want to send a hearty congratulations to Dramalish and Tania, both had good u/s results today.

Now we need some good news from Megan and Suz and it will be a banner day. I've still got everything crossed over here for you two.

9 Comments:

  • At 8/01/2005 4:10 PM, Blogger Chee Chee said…

    Wow! How totally amazing. I am so happy for you.

     
  • At 8/01/2005 10:14 PM, Blogger K said…

    That is one good looking kid! I loved the u/s pics!

    Hugs,
    Kate

     
  • At 8/02/2005 4:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, my 5 year old son is sitting here watching and when I clicked on the link and your u/s picture came up he immediatly said. There's a baby. It's a baby. What a clever little one he is!
    Congrats on your u/s going so well. I hope the rest of the pregnancy is smooth sailing too.
    Hugs from me to you.
    Lesley

     
  • At 8/02/2005 11:37 AM, Blogger Foxxy One said…

    Mozel Tov my friend! I wish you happy and healthy pregnancy!

     
  • At 8/02/2005 4:57 PM, Blogger Dramalish said…

    I'm glad you put up the three different pics so I can see what I have to look forward to.

    Congrats to you, dear PJ. I'm glad we get to do this together.

    -D.

     
  • At 8/03/2005 4:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a good way to post the pictures, thank you! Glad to hear that everything is going well.

     
  • At 8/03/2005 7:10 PM, Blogger OvaGirl said…

    Beautiful! In fact I think you could get one printed on a teeshirt!

     
  • At 8/09/2005 11:09 AM, Blogger Dramalish said…

    Hey, we miss you!!!
    Let us know all is well. How is your m/s? I am GREEN and wishing I hadn't asked for symptoms to tell me all was going well.
    Anyway, don't be a stranger.
    -D.

     
  • At 8/20/2005 12:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Just checked out your piccies, and I'm completely blown away by how much growth there is in the space of a couple of weeks. Its been 3 weeks since my 6w3d scan and I cant believe that the Spud will now look like a little baby-type thing. Wow.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home