Plain Jane has a family...now what?!?!?

After 3 years of infertility, now learning how to be a mom.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

More u/s pics

Here is the little gymnast hard at work practicing headstands. Pretty cool, it actually is resembling a human now.

I have the repeat NT screening Friday at 3:30, hopefully there will be a bit more cooperation. I had a regular OB visit yesterday and everything is going well. Blood pressure is good, weight is down 5 lbs (not to worry, I'm a big girl to begin with), and heart is still beating (mine and the gymnast's).

http://www.comdotorg.com/bebe/11w5d-1.jpg
http://www.comdotorg.com/bebe/11w5d-2.jpg

Thanks for still sticking around.

9 Comments:

  • At 8/24/2005 11:02 AM, Blogger PJ said…

    It's funny, I just looked at the 1st u/s pic link and it looks like the baby has a big butt already. We aren't planning on finding out what it is before hand, but with a butt that big already it needs to be a girl. Boys cannot pull off butts that big.

     
  • At 8/24/2005 12:15 PM, Blogger MsPrufrock said…

    Baby got back. HA! Wow, I'm funny.

    Anyway, I can actually make out a real live baby there. Shocking, considering I'm the biggest ultrasound retard out there.

     
  • At 8/24/2005 12:36 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    Great pictures, glad everything is going well so far.

     
  • At 8/24/2005 2:44 PM, Blogger P. said…

    Thanks for sharing the pictures. I hope that "Mary Lou" is a bit more cooperative on Friday!

     
  • At 8/24/2005 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Pleased to meet you little gymnast!

    Thanks for sharing the pictures! I'm glad everything is fine.

     
  • At 8/25/2005 5:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Please tell me they "grow into" their heads.

     
  • At 8/26/2005 8:05 AM, Blogger OvaGirl said…

    Beautiful. And teeshirt worthy! (Which is high praise, I assure you)

     
  • At 8/26/2005 12:47 PM, Blogger Mony said…

    I'm sticking around until the grand event.
    Just try and stop me!

     
  • At 8/26/2005 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    They're crazy pics aren't they? Can't wait to hear how it's going today!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home