Plain Jane has a family...now what?!?!?

After 3 years of infertility, now learning how to be a mom.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

More Cooperative

Yesterday's nuchal translucency screening went swimmingly. The being has been upgraded from gymnast to jumping bean, since that's what s/he was doing when the sonographer was trying to snap good images. It was hilarious to watch.

At least s/he was in a transverse position and measuring the space didn't seem to be a problem. Accoding to the sonographer, the nuchal space measured normally. So now I wait until next week, when the blood results are in, to get my final risk for Down's and Trisomy 18.

I can't believe that s/he is now measuring 6.8 cm. It's amazing that in 7 days there was 2.2 cm of growth.

As always, I will post pics when I get off my lazy ass at work and scan them. So hopefully, some time early next week.

8 Comments:

  • At 8/27/2005 10:53 AM, Anonymous amanda said…

    I'm so glad everything went well.

     
  • At 8/27/2005 10:53 AM, Blogger Susie said…

    Sounds great, Jane. So glad it went well.

     
  • At 8/27/2005 7:37 PM, Blogger Panda said…

    Awesome. I cant wait for my NT scan in 3 weeks. We can compare gymnastic abilities!

     
  • At 8/29/2005 4:22 AM, Blogger Lesley said…

    Great to hear that your got a bouncing little bean there. Time will just fly by.. Well for us anyway..lol.. For you it might be a bit slower. Hope your weekend ia a lovely one.
    Hugs from me.
    Lesley

     
  • At 8/29/2005 12:36 PM, Anonymous kiwi said…

    I'm so glad everything is fine! Can't wait to see the new picture of the jumping bean!

     
  • At 8/30/2005 12:22 PM, Anonymous T said…

    So glad everything went well for you!

     
  • At 9/03/2005 12:29 PM, Blogger tania said…

    Glad everything went well!

    Although I have to say that now I'm nervous. My ultraound chick didn't say anything about the measurements one way or the other. Blah!!! I guess we'll know next Friday.

    cheers!

     
  • At 2/12/2006 12:01 PM, Anonymous small business grants said…

    WOW....Do you know or have you ever heard of Gotting Money from small business grants ..If you are interested in finding out how to get more info on small business grants visit us at http://allgrants4u.com... There are so many things you can get grants for.. Homes, school, work, business, college..ect.. Find out how everybody is getting money from small business grants today... Quit living in poverty educate yourself and improve your life..

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home