Plain Jane has a family...now what?!?!?

After 3 years of infertility, now learning how to be a mom.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

More Cooperative

Yesterday's nuchal translucency screening went swimmingly. The being has been upgraded from gymnast to jumping bean, since that's what s/he was doing when the sonographer was trying to snap good images. It was hilarious to watch.

At least s/he was in a transverse position and measuring the space didn't seem to be a problem. Accoding to the sonographer, the nuchal space measured normally. So now I wait until next week, when the blood results are in, to get my final risk for Down's and Trisomy 18.

I can't believe that s/he is now measuring 6.8 cm. It's amazing that in 7 days there was 2.2 cm of growth.

As always, I will post pics when I get off my lazy ass at work and scan them. So hopefully, some time early next week.

6 Comments:

  • At 8/27/2005 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so glad everything went well.

     
  • At 8/27/2005 10:53 AM, Blogger Susie said…

    Sounds great, Jane. So glad it went well.

     
  • At 8/27/2005 7:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Awesome. I cant wait for my NT scan in 3 weeks. We can compare gymnastic abilities!

     
  • At 8/29/2005 4:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great to hear that your got a bouncing little bean there. Time will just fly by.. Well for us anyway..lol.. For you it might be a bit slower. Hope your weekend ia a lovely one.
    Hugs from me.
    Lesley

     
  • At 8/29/2005 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so glad everything is fine! Can't wait to see the new picture of the jumping bean!

     
  • At 8/30/2005 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So glad everything went well for you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home