Plain Jane has a family...now what?!?!?

After 3 years of infertility, now learning how to be a mom.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Back on track.

Hello ladies (and possibly Husband),

Just wanted to do a quick update. I'm now on CD 5 and will go in Thursday, June 9 to start monitoring. I've had 2 doses of 100mg Clomid and seem to be hanging in there, we'll see what the subsequent doses do.

That's it, nothing exciting. Just more waiting. At least we're having beautiful weather in Chicago so I can enjoy the waiting in nice weather.

PS-send some good news vibes to Susie over at It's not a habit. She's already had a positive pg test and she's waiting to hear what her beta results are.

4 Comments:

  • At 6/01/2005 5:40 PM, Blogger Dramalish said…

    You live in Chicago? Very cool!

    J and I are Cubbie fans, and have always wanted to see a game at Wrigley Field...

    got a spare couch to sleep on? ;)
    -D.

     
  • At 6/02/2005 10:55 AM, Blogger Susie said…

    Thank you so much for the good news vibes! I really appreciate all the good thoughts and good luck wishes. You guys are all so great. :-)

    Good luck with the Clomid this cycle!

    susie
    notahabit

     
  • At 6/04/2005 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    don't know if you need this but i found it:
    http://how-to-get-pregnant-daily.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 6/07/2005 12:05 PM, Blogger Foxxy One said…

    heheheh clomid is satin in a leetle pill (at least that what my husband said). I hope the clomid works for you this cycle.

    I hope you don't mind but I added you to my blogroll.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home