Plain Jane has a family...now what?!?!?

After 3 years of infertility, now learning how to be a mom.

Friday, May 27, 2005

I can't believe he did it!!!

So I have this nifty software on my blog from statcounter recommended by Cecily (thanks Cec) that tracks how many hits, where they're coming from, etc. So I was checking it yesterday and I see where my hits are coming from. I have quite a few from Georgia (thanks peaches) and some from the UK (thanks lasses) and one lonely hit from Australia (thanks shelia). They also have this information diviied up by IP address. I am not a computer wizard by any stretch, but I see a hit from the IP address of my husband's company. His company is well known (and I would mention it here but it's small) and not mistakeable for any other. So I immediately call him and bust him. Mr. Pious, Mr. I'd never look at your blog got caught in a big, fat lie. At first he tried to deny it, but really he couldn't.

I wasn't really mad, I was more happy that he isn't all perfect as he claims. So if you're reading this honey, neener, neener, neener, you're not perfect. You're just as weak as I would be if I knew you had a blog. So he read it and was upset that I called him spineless and asks me "what it's like being married to a jelly fish?" So in the end he took it well. I love him to pieces and he is the best in the world, he's human and faulted and I love him even more.

For those in the States, enjoy the long weekend the weather in Chicago is supposed to be grand, I hope it's the same for all of you. And for everyone else, enjoy the weekend.

4 Comments:

  • At 5/27/2005 6:14 PM, Blogger Dramalish said…

    Howdy,
    Glad you had a nice vacation...

    Can you give me a few pointers on how you installed your hit counter? I followed the link but got lost in the directions.

    Have a lovely memorial day.
    -D.

     
  • At 6/04/2005 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, you forgot me.. I'm here, but not all the time. Hope your weekend is a good one.
    Lesley

     
  • At 6/06/2005 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Stat counters are the best, aren't they?! Hah. So funny you busted your hubs. That'll learn him.

     
  • At 8/16/2006 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looking for information and found it at this great site...
    » » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home