Plain Jane has a family...now what?!?!?

After 3 years of infertility, now learning how to be a mom.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Only -6% republican...what have I done to deserve this.

I am:
-6%
Republican.
"You're a damn Commie! Where's Tailgunner Joe when we need him?"

Are You A Republican?


Thanks Wonder Woman. I can't believe I'm only -6% republican, I thought I'd be at least -50%.

I'll post a real post later with an update of yesterday's activities. And I won't keep you all in suspense anymore, I didn't test. I figured to save the few bucks and test when I really can't control the cold sweats and ticks.

4 Comments:

  • At 5/05/2005 9:25 PM, Blogger Crazy Me said…

    Sorry, couldn't get to the Republican test. Must be computer issues on my part. I did want to share that I don't know what the new Jennifer Weiner book is about but it does have September in the title, at least that's what the B&N clerk told me. Coming out this fall.

     
  • At 5/06/2005 5:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just wanted to check in and see how your doing. Good Luck and I hope tomorrow is a good day for you.

     
  • At 5/10/2005 9:43 AM, Blogger Digging Out Slowly said…

    I couldn't assess my republicanism either. Very sad.

     
  • At 5/11/2005 1:09 PM, Blogger Dramalish said…

    Hey you!

    We've been waiting patiently- now make with the updates!

    I want to know what the RE said, and how he said it, and if the waiting room had any good magazines (*they never do).

    Post soon!
    :)

    -D.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home