Plain Jane has a family...now what?!?!?

After 3 years of infertility, now learning how to be a mom.

Friday, April 15, 2005

You like me, you really really like me

Sorry for the bad quote above, I just never knew how cool it could be to have people comment and such. I've now become a commenter on other people's blogs, you know the ones that I've been reading for months now. I feel like a member of the community. So I'd like to say thanks for commenting, I really like it. And thanks for the support too. This campfire thing is where it's at, thanks Mare. I just wanted to drop a quick line to let all you posters know that I read your comments and really appreciate them. Keep them coming.

I'll post a real entry later today about the dinner I had with my mom to talk about all this infertility stuff. You thought yesterday's post was long, wait till you see this one. For now, I will bask in the glow of being discovered.

3 Comments:

  • At 4/16/2005 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know how you feel, comments make me feel like an ok person! Welcome to this. I've been blogging a little longer than you but not much, and have an appointment on April 19th which I hope will lead to an IUI. I'm so sorry about your loss last year, and will keep my fingers crossed the fixing doesn't take too long for you

     
  • At 4/17/2005 5:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad to have been of some help, my dear. Comments are sooo nice, aren't they? It really does make you feel connected to others.

     
  • At 4/17/2005 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love comments. Love 'em. Can't ever have too many.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home