Plain Jane has a family...now what?!?!?

After 3 years of infertility, now learning how to be a mom.

Monday, May 02, 2005

I'm in good company

It's good to see that I'd be in good company with searching far and wide for my husband's blog. I don't know how they do it. We're very lucky though.

On to other things...our date with the RE is coming ever soon. The appointment is at 11:30 am CST, May 4. I know you're all excited, I know I am. Last time we met with this RE I was unknowingly pregnant so of course I have these insane notions that I'm pregnant this time too and that all it takes is an appt. with this guy to get knocked up. If that's the case and I am pregnant now I will be more than happy to publish his phone number so everyone else can give him a ring and make an "appt."

I know I'm speaking crazy thoughts about the possibility of being pregnant ever since my body clearly let me know its stance on the whole thing. There's always that lingering hope that resides in my heart. Even though my head knows better, my head and heart are sometimes on different wavelengths.

I don't even know where I'm at in my cycle other than 23 days have elapsed since the start of the cycle. My cycles have been so bad that I can't even say with any certainty that I'm pre or post ovulatory despite all the money that I paid for this. So I'm debating about whether to test on Wednesday before I go.

I may not test just because it doesn't matter either way, I'm not cancelling the appointment even if I am pregnant because I'll want him to monitor my hCG and progesterone levels.

What do you gals think? To test or not to test?

3 Comments:

  • At 5/02/2005 10:02 PM, Blogger WonderMama said…

    I always say don't test. But I can't manage to take my own advice, so I can hardly expect anyone else to.

    Good luck with deciding to pee or not to pee!
    And with the RE visit!

     
  • At 5/04/2005 9:45 AM, Blogger Digging Out Slowly said…

    So, what did you do? I would probably have tested and then been mad at myself for doing it. That's the typical way of it for me. Hope your appointment goes well!

     
  • At 5/05/2005 5:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When in doubt test. I do and it still does not make a difference for me sadly. I hope it's different for you. Either way, I am wishing you luck for your appointment.
    Have a good one and take care.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home