Plain Jane has a family...now what?!?!?

After 3 years of infertility, now learning how to be a mom.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

The cat is out of the bag...

and man does it feel good. If you'll all recall from this post my husband had no idea that I was blogging only that I was reading blogs. So yesterday, I was talking about you wonderful ladies and he brought said, out of no where, "Do you have a blog?" and because I wasn't prepared for him to ask the question I couldn't very well lie so I caved and told the truth. He poked fun at me a little but in the end he was super supportive and I'm so happy the secret is out.

He swore that he would never come find it. I know that he could if he wanted to because he is a computer genius. I asked him how he had the strength to not come and find it and I confessed to him that if he had a blog and I knew about it that I would feel compelled to read it. I know that's awful of me.

The one thing that he did ask was that I'd never replace him with you ladies. I told him I never would. He is my rock and confidant and friend and lover and ... the list goes on and on. But you ladies complement his strengths so well. So now I have two outlets for all this infertility stuff and it feels great.

I feel like a huge weight has been lifted now that he knows about the blog. I hate not telling him everything.

Hope all is well in the Infertile Kingdom.

6 Comments:

  • At 4/30/2005 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Me too. H has promised not to look for this, and doesn't seem bothered by that. When I asked him if he wanted to read it, he said "yes and no", and had good reasons for both.

    And I too would move heaven and earth to find H's blog. I guess we're just bad people, particularly when compared to our husbands!

     
  • At 4/30/2005 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When I first started my blog, I didn't tell my husband either because I didn't want him to find it and read it. Now, I am just short of encouraging him to read it. I find it therapeutic knowing he might have some insight on how I am feeling or why I am reacting a certian way. But, he still doesn't read it. Oh well. It's nice knowing I don't have to worry about it.

     
  • At 4/30/2005 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ditto here. Husband knows about blog. I have asked him not to read it and to my knowledge he hasn't.

     
  • At 5/01/2005 11:26 AM, Blogger Ally said…

    My husband reads my blog every day. I encourage it. Sometimes there are things I can't tlak to him about but if he reads it, he understands without having to talk.
    He has started blogging too...and I think it gives us a great connection to each other.

     
  • At 5/02/2005 3:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My darling husband has known about my Blog from the start. I show him sometimes when I put up new photo's or master a new skill but other than that he knows why I have it. He often sits beside me on the bed while I write but does not read it unless I invite him to.
    Glad you feel better about it all and that you shared it with him. Blog On!!!!!!

     
  • At 1/28/2006 7:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ich habe eine harte Zeit amalfi coast wedding planners heraus darstellend.With Compliments, My amalfi coast wedding planners

     

Post a Comment

<< Home