Plain Jane has a family...now what?!?!?

After 3 years of infertility, now learning how to be a mom.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Neuroses and Paranoias

So glad to see you all liked my evil game. I can't believe all of the goody-two-shoes I'm surrounded by in blog land.

In the lead we have sojourning crow with 68% and in last place we have bugsy at 14%. I do like Pru's idea of getting drunk while driving to the bar to pick up a one-night stand and hitting an animal along the way. That's what I'm talking about!

So this leads me to my next topic of neuroses and paranoias. If you couldn't already tell that was a forwarded link. Does anyone else have the same paranoia that I do that because I don't forward my forwards to at least 7 people in the next 7 nanoseconds that I will have bad luck cursed upon me for 7 centuries? I seriously have had to tell my family and friends to stop forwarding me that crap because I couldn't take it anymore. Anyone else?

I now turn the discussion over to you ladies...what paranoias and neuroses do you have and are willing to share? I promise there will be no name calling, maybe :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home