Plain Jane has a family...now what?!?!?

After 3 years of infertility, now learning how to be a mom.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Random Things

Thanks for letting me know I'm not alone with my wavering feelings of parenthood. I've never admitted that to anyone before. I was always afraid of their reaction.

On another note, my best friend's last day of work is tomorrow. We've become the very best of friends since we've worked together the last year and a half. I'm happy for her, but sad for me. We are both contractors at an up-and-coming pharma company and we've shared an office for the last 8 months. I will miss her presence every day. I hope they don't stick a whack-job in here with me.

I know you're all shocked that I've been able to post 3 whole days in a row. To tell the truth, I'm pretty shocked myself. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with it.

On the baby front: Still waiting for the cycle to start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home