Plain Jane has a family...now what?!?!?

After 3 years of infertility, now learning how to be a mom.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I can't believe no one has any ideas.

So no one has any ideas of what to do in LA? I'm shocked.

I'll probably do typical touristy stuff. Mann's Chinese Theater, the Hollywood stars, Santa Monica pier, must at least walk Rodeo drive. My husband also has arranged for us to tour the Playboy mansion while we're there. I'm pretty excited about that too. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity.

I'm open to any other suggestions for places to visit/eat/shop...

Hope all is well in the Infertile Kingdom.

5 Comments:

  • At 5/18/2005 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've heard Catalina island is nice... Any chance you can score tickets to Jay Leno or The Price is Right or something?

     
  • At 5/18/2005 6:10 PM, Blogger Amyesq said…

    The Playboy Mansion? How funny! Tha would be pretty cool. I like downtown - check out the new Disney Concert Hall designed by Frank Gehry. Also I love to cruise Sunset from the beach all the way through Beverly Hills. If you have a chance, stop for lunch at the old-school Beverly Hills Hotel. They have a great reasonably priced garden courtyard cafe. Last time I was there I saw the guy who plays Data from Star Trek (hubby should like that), Jack Palance (when he was still alive, duh), Salmon Rushie and Warren Beatty! Shopping... dunno. Depends on what you want. But if you bump into a chubby, brownhaired lady wearing sweatpants, it's me :)

     
  • At 5/18/2005 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol, I would not be of any help. I have never been there, I have not been out of Australia yet!
    Have fun though, wish I could come with you.
    Hugs from Lesley

     
  • At 5/20/2005 6:29 PM, Blogger chris said…

    Oh, I'm sorry. I grew up in N. California, but didn't really care for the southern part. I guess I would shop. And eat. And shop. I mean, there's tons of stuff to do. Maybe you could stop by Julia Roberts' house and demand she tell us all the truth about "twins running in her family."

    Have fun. We expect details.

     
  • At 5/24/2005 7:36 AM, Blogger Digging Out Slowly said…

    I can't find your email address. Please to email me at mudbugblogATgmail.com. Love and hugs,

     

Post a Comment

<< Home